Jason E. Guerra was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. At the age of 16, Mr. Guerra knew he wanted to become a lawyer after realizing he had a knack for advocating on behalf of others.
After graduating from UCLA with his undergraduate degree, Mr. Guerra pursued his law degree at Chapman University. During law school, Mr. Guerra excelled academically and competed in national trial competitions.
Mr. Guerra underwent intensive legal training at reputable law firms by highly-regarded litigators. In a short amount of time, Mr. Guerra has built an impressive track record as a fierce litigator and trial lawyer. With a background in handling legal malpractice litigation against negligent attorneys, Mr. Guerra is cognizant of his duties to his clients and consistently provides thorough and intelligent advice and counsel with every matter that comes across his desk.
When you retain Guerra Law, you can be assured Mr. Guerra will personally represent your interests and serve as lead trial counsel in all phases of your case. His formula for success is based simply on providing honest, competent and diligent representation.
Guerra Law was founded in 2011 after Mr. Guerra recognized the need for progressive, minority-owned firms in the law business.
• University of California, Los Angeles, (Bachelor of Arts, 2001)
• State of California
• U.S. District Court (Central District)
• Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
• Consumer Attorneys of California
• Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers
• Labor & Employment Section of the State Bar
• Long Beach Bar Association
• Los Angeles County Bar Association
• Labor & Employment Section of LACBA
• Mexican-American Bar Association
• Long Beach Area Chamber of Commerce
• Long Beach Business Community Network
• Los Angeles Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
• Greater San Diego Business Association
• The National LGBT Bar Association